Read full reports from Portlaoise District Court that was held on Thursday 22 October in next week’s edition of the Laois Nationalist that will be in your local shop from Tuesday 27 October by logging online here
- A youth who threatened to kill or cause serious injury and to rape a ten year old girl through the Snapchat social media site appeared before the court.
- A man who took two bread rolls from a supermarket in Portlaoise was jailed for two months.
- Covid-19 travel restrictions disrupts Electric Picnic Festival court proceedings.
- A second year law student had to be arrested and brought before the court for getting sick in a Taxi.
- The District Court Judge told a Portarlington man to behave himself in future after damaging his ex-girlfriend’s car.
These and more reports from the court in next Tuesday’s Laois Nationalist